Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspire Me Thursday

It's Thursday!!!  Time to get inspired...

Hope you enjoy,

Very cool, but something tells me this would never work.


War times, so crazy....

What would they have done had it rained??
source

If I had a store...
source

Another tub I want to soak in.
source

source

I need to display my china on something...maybe something like this...
source

Sofia.






This summer - Trinity Bellwoods Park, this has to happen.



Sweet dresses...

Such a nice idea...I wish there were other occasions in life other then weddings that require a bouquet...
source

I have this magnet on my fridge.  It speaks to me.

Tayler - I think you could totally rock this look...
source

This is how you do the cat eye thing at home....


I need a vanity...would someone please throw one away in my area?


Love Desiree

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment