Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thrifting: Oh How I've Missed You!

 I haven't been Thrifting in a serious while.  I was starting to go into withdrawal!  So I got up super early on Saturday and made my way down to the local Value Village.  It was totally worth the wait too...

Look what I got!

Tea cups of course... (I need enough for a serious tea party coming up this summer, and these ones were just too perfect)

I got the table cloth they're sitting on too, which at first I thought was a curtain, and I'm still not too sure what it's supposed to be...but either way, I love the print!

Another dish to add to my collection... 

AND THESE, my favorite find! A dresser set...  They were even in the original box! 

Ahhh, now I feel better....

Thanks for reading!
Love Desiree


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, isn't that blue rose plate just about perfect?! SWOON!

    ReplyDelete