Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspire Me Thursday

Thank god it's Thursday! 


I love this music video.  

My hallway nook...
Photo of "The Pearl" is by Miss Tracey Nolan 
source = ME!

Warm temperatures are here!  Time to pack away the sweatpants and dust off the nighties!  Men everywhere rejoice...
source = Me!

Source = Me!


Heaven on your lips.

What a great cake design for all you bakers out there!

hmmmm....bikes, baskets and flowers...









On the hunt for floral sheets...







Thanks for reading!

Love Desiree
xoxo
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...Such a good one! Loving your personal additions. I just pulled out my fancy vintage nighties the other day too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally posted under Jim's name. Oops! Just wanted to say thanks for the shout out. It's a thrill to see my photo featured in your beautiful home : )

    ReplyDelete