Friday, July 1, 2011

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You!

Last night my lovely husband and amazing buddies pulled off a super sweet surprise birthday party for me!

We were on a bike ride down to the lake and we were pretty far out there when I saw some lanterns glowing in the trees...I was about to pull out my camera and compliment the folks with the pretty set up when I realised...wait a second, they're for me!  All my favorite people are here!  How lovely is that?  There was a fire, champagne, tunes, lanterns, blankets, fireworks!  

They thought of everything!  They know me well... : ) It was soooo me!

A perfect evening  like nothing we've ever done before in this city.  Who knew you could have a bush party in downtown Toronto!

James has been planning this for weeks, he even showed up early with Laura to tape off the spot and show Laura where to lead everyone. I love him to pieces.  I love them all to pieces!  James even made me birthday bunting...I'm the luckiest girl in the world... : )






A floating lantern, so cool...just like in a past Inspire Me Thursday post..













There it goes....















Thank-you all...so very much....


Love Desiree
xo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment