Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspire Me Thursday

Happy Thursday people!  The weekend is almost here...thank effing god!

i love this bathroom...and i need that cabinet...but maybe in green or purple for my bathroom.

This dollhouse is pretty amazing... 
source

Tis the season...these may be helpful...

source

I like the shabby chic look and the wall colour is pretty sweet...
source

Pump some iron. It feels good.

Beyonce is hot.


source

White, nude, and polka dots...yes.

source

I've been trying to decide on a colour for my front door for the past two years because I can't make a decision to save my life.  Maybe purple?

I have books stacked all over the house...this may be a project in my near future.


When I was in highschool my room looked almost exactly like this, couch and all...

source

if only I had a dressing room...

Teal?

Swing out of an old chair...Someone with a tree has to do this!

Pffff... round windows?  Awesome...

Summertiiiime in the city...
 source: Me

and since I am doing my very best to stay clear of the sun after watching that 'Dear, 16 Year-Old Me' video on YouTube, I bought some parasols from china town.  3 bucks each... They smelled a little of fish for a while, but they're okay now...and so pretty!
source: Me

I prepared this feast for James and Harley after they took an epic bike ride last weekend... It was Morocco on a plate. hold your applause...

ahh yes and a lady I'm sure I'd be friends with...

That's it!  Enjoy the rest of your week, and thanks all for reading! Keep doing it.

Love Desiree
xo




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment