Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back Home On The Farm: A Late Summer Visit

I was planning to spend last weekend in my own house especially considering it was supposed to be raining, but when I woke up on Saturday to a sweltering hot city I quickly changed my mind.  We got our stuff together, collected some pretty awesome people and hit the highway in a luxury rental car courtesy of our friend Andrew. We were pitching our tents by mid afternoon...I've been so busy I didn't bother to blog about it, but I was just putting a post together for this weekend and figured why not show off some of highlights of the last one as well!

Friday night we had a little shindig at our place and we pulled out all the stops...lanterns, food...I even had a bottle of Veuve from Christmas I was tired of saving that we cracked...




and then it was tranquility...  "Surprise Mom, it's us again!"

Look at this handsome Devil!

Dewcew Falls - You've seen this place before...it's one of our favorites...

Laura in the swimming hole...

 Young love...how sweet it is...






Pretty...

I'll be back soon....




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment