Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inspire Me Thursday

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

This Thursday is extra special for me cos I'm taking tomorrow off work and heading to the farm for a relaxing weekend by the pool...big surprise I know...but this time I'm bringing some of my favorite folks to lounge with me so I'm pretty excited.  We're into the last stretch of summer here so I'm soaking it up as much as possible and I hope you are to!
in
Here's what's inspired me this week....

source

source

source







i love this room.

Sweet wallpaper and frames..,.

good ideas for jewelry display...


source

I need this now.  So posh..lol

ah yes, and the obligatory tea cup picture...

there's so much to do with a tea cup!

source
: )

source

Thanks for reading!

Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment