Friday, September 2, 2011

The Midway With My Sweetheart...

There is something deliciously retro about the Exhibition...about any fair really, but The EX has that little something extra that marks the end of summer every year.  I haven't been in years and years, but with fall quickly approaching I've been feeling super nostalgic lately and I was really feeling an old fashioned date night on the midway..

As soon as we arrived it was instant deja vu...nothing ever changes!  The same smells, the same vendors, the same rides...it's like walking into a time warp.  (I bet as your reading this you're smelling the smells and craving the deep fry) I was 16 again...and still with James. 

We strolled arm in arm, snapping pictures as we went...








Deep Fried Cola = DISGUSTING!
















A much needed foot massage despite my reluctance to sit on any surfaces...






The End

Thanks for reading....
Love Desiree

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment