Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

 It is amazing what a sunny warm day will do for the soul... I'm brimming with spring inspirations and for the first time in a while I actually want to be active... (you're rolling your eyes aren't you?) I didn't just force myself to the gym last night out of guilt over my glutenous weekends, I went for a run because I wanted to and it was great...I swear.

It may be rainy today, but that taste of spring was just what the doctor ordered and I'm feeling rejuvenated because of it! I hope the same goes for all of you! Bust out your spring coats!

 source

source

source

 source

source

source

I don't know if I could part with my silk scarves, but what a good idea!
source




Butts and suits.
HA!



source

source

source

source

Love me some cut offs!
source

source

source

 source

Cool vanity...
source

Cool cats...
source


source

Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment