Thursday, April 19, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I need a retro radio for my craft room.  The hunt starts now.

Cool outfit but I will never wear a belly top again. EVER.




These two are stylin!

Quadruple denim!? Yes please!

Spring is in my kitchen...
Polishing up the tea cup collection on a rainy Sunday afternoon...



I never thought I would be drawn to pink...but it's happening.  p.s her waist can't be real.


Not a bad idea!


Coooool.

Girly drinks...


Pretty snap shot of High Park...
Photo Credit: Hannah Dyer

Oh ya, I made a pillow!  I'm taking a sewing class to brush up on my very basic skills.  Hopefully I'll be making sun dresses soon, that's the plan at least...I'll keep you posted on my progress.  That pillow has an invisible zipper just so you know...

It's so close to Friday!

Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment