Monday, July 16, 2012

Home Grown Designs: The Season of Love

I was so very flattered to be asked to make a little something special for two lovely ladies on two very special days in their lives....

First up my brother Asa asked if I would make a corsage for his sweetheart Aubrey for her high school prom...he sent me a picture of her dress and I went from there.




















Aren't they just the cutest.  I stitched in a personal touch so she'd always remember... : )


And then this pretty lady and follower of the blog : ) asked me to make her a birdcage veil for her big day!  She threw a surprise wedding just last weekend! Bold move! Her husband was aware of course but the guests had no idea! Sneaky and amazing...What a beautiful bride and such a good looking family!



Thanks for reading!
xo
Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment