Thursday, November 29, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

Happy Thursday!
It snowed last night guys!  I am officially into the Christmas spirit!  I have my first festive dinner on Saturday and we're putting up the tree this weekend!

 

The victory roll!  It lasted all day without moving...

source
 If I'm going to continue riding my bike I think I need some goggles... What's the point of wearing mascara if it's all over my face by the time I get to work!?


source

source

Some of my favourite little displays around the house right now...

And the beginnings of my my Christmas decor!
Wouldn't this be a great idea for gift tags?
Have a wonderfully festive weekend..

And listen to this clip of my brother playing an instrument he built himself...Check out his youtube channel to hear more...

Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment