Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspire Me Thursday

Holy hell guys, who's ready for spring!?  I know I am. Sorry for the absence last Thursday.  There was not a drop of inspiration in me to give you but I've got a bit back this week...so here goes...





 Our newest additions to the homestead... Book shelves built by James' dad and mounted antlers found by James' brother!

 AND this framed piece of stained glass found years ago by James and his brother and restored by James dad.
 And my biggest inspiration of them all... THIS GUY!
 Not only does he cook me amazing healthy breakfasts...
 he leads me in yoga classes in our living room...
 What a guy...sometimes I just can't believe my luck...: )
I think we need a simple craft for this weekend...something to breath a little spring into our hearts and I found this great one at Design Sponge.  All
you need is witch hazel, lavender oil, and a mini spray bottle.  Tutorial here
 You may recognize the image below...  I took a photo of my tulips and posted it a few inspire me's ago and was so happy to learn that it inspired this pretty painting!  I received an email from Joanna Casucci letting me know and she even credited me on her website. : ) How sweet...  Check it out.  She makes some beautiful looking wedding invitations too...

I hope you're all having a good week. We're going to The Opera on Saturday! I'll let you know how it goes...

Lots of love,
Desiree

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment