Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inspire Me Thursday - Country Lovin

Hello strangers! I hope you've all been well.  I just got back from an extended long weekend in the ole hometown and I'm feeling refreshed and a little sad to be back but a couple days left of work and then I'm off AGAIN for a cottage getaway! 

The country is so ridiculously tranquil I don't even know what to say about it...I think these pictures speak for themselves...

 
 
 
 
 We also had a wedding on Saturday... I love a chance to dress up!
 
 
 
The garden is looking lush! I had a salad every day!
 
 
 
 
New editions!! Salem and Poe cuddling...
We had some of our nearest and dearest over for a Canada Day celebration and feasted over 'The Effingham'! Great idea found on Aubrey's blog
 
I really dropped the ball on picture taking that night... Why on earth I didn't take a picture of the gang all together I have no idea!
 Centerpiece... : )
James' moms roses....

We got quite the show! I LOVE fireworks and I LOVE Canada!
Ahh...What a great time! I gotta say...it's weekends like these that make me really wonder whether the city life is for me... I do miss this place...The smell of horse manure on a hot summer day is far more pleasant than the smell of stale beer and body odour on the Dundas street car...Sigh.. but I could never trade in my city plumbing for a sump pump or my Pho Noodle Soup for Tim Hortons! It's a dilemma...

For now my extended weekends to the country will have to do...
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

Pin It

1 comment: