Thursday, February 20, 2014

Inspire Me Thursday

Good day to you fine folks! It's already Thursday, YES! It was 5 degrees outside yesterday! It's just the beginning...spring is on the way and I'm so freaking excited I can barely contain myself. Spring is such a beautiful season and I basically missed it last year because even the fresh scent of flowers was enough to make me gag. This spring I am making up for it! I don't have to go to work!  I can walk to the park with my awesome stroller, a fancy coffee and my beautiful Eloise... I'll be one of the hipster moms I used to envy as I quickly sped to the office!

I'm really into denim right now...I plan to rock the double denim a lot this spring.
James gave me a hard time the other day about buying jeans that look worn on purpose. I told him they were cheap and he said "It's because they've got holes in them!| lol Okay Dad! Am I too old to rock jeans with holes in them? Is that reserved for the young millennial? What.ev.er.
This is totally classy for a mom.

This outfit is 139.00!! Are you kidding me J. Crew?
source

 
Cucamelons! Mini watermelons that taste like cucumbers with a hint of lime.  How cool would these be?!
source

Love this...
 source
 And this...
Still need to do this!
Could be a pretty fun spring project
 Succulents! Need to get some.
 Love this seaside look
So cute.
So posh..lol

This little guy drives too.
 Have a great weekend!
xo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment