Thursday, May 29, 2014

Inspire Me Thursday

Hello friends...this post has taken me a helluva long time to complete...mostly because my baby no longer naps long stretches...unless we're out walking...which we do, A LOT! We're having a pretty awesome time though. There were a few days last week that were absolutely gorgeous....our walks were magical...the flowering trees were raining down their pedals and the breeze was warm and sweet....motherhood/maternity leave has really given me a chance to slow down and literally smell the roses. We went to the local farmers market and procured some fiddle heads for dinner, filled up some pots with flowers and herbs and made our way around to all our fav swing sets.....it was perfect.  I'm also loving showing Eloise around her city now that the never ending winter has officially ended...

This is us in Kensington Market...we ate fish tacos and got some organic baby sunscreen from Essence of Life.
This is Eloise blissing out on the swings.
 And some yummy fiddleheads! I boiled them and then fried them in butter and salt just to make sure I got rid of any pesky bacteria...
 I love wine. Like seriously...
I need one of these this summer because sadly the sun is not our friend in this day and age...especially for my whiter than white family...
I love this idea...how pretty... I got a bunch of these from an estate sale a few years ago...what a great way to use them.
 


It is such a perfect time for mom jeans to come back into fashion...
The 90's are also soo back.
Check out this awesome thrifted blouse I got today for 5 bucks!
Summer! I welcome you with open arms...
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment