Thursday, July 17, 2014

Inspire Me Thursday

Hello! Hows everyone doing on this chilly July day? I made a hair appointment for the first time in like 3 years for today and it looks like it's going to effing rain! I was so looking forward dusting off Lady Bird too! I hope these clouds start moving soon! I'm in the midst of a serious stye shift. It's a combination of motherhood, age, and being on mat leave that is shaping it. I'm all about low maintenance, loose fitting and seriously easy going clothing. : )

 





  This looks like a sewing project I could tackle!
 Watch Cosmos. It's your responsibility as a human.

I made a gif out these old postcards...cool eh?
This is how James and I greet each other each day... ; )
Happy almost Friday!

Love Desiree
xo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment