Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspire Me Thursdays: First Edition

I travel the inter-web far and wide in search of inspiration beyond my office window... 

Here are my findings:

Oh how I adore scarves...
o
source

Hmmmm....bread, it's one of my favourite things

I love everything about this picture.
source

I would be happy here.
 source

Words to live by...
source 

Beautiful.
 source

Purdy little set up...
source

Such a pretty little garden house.
source

My collection of vintage tea cups begins now!
source

The little girl in me really wants this.
source

What a great idea...especially for people like me who love flowers but have a really shady backyard.
source

For my next milestone birthday, I want this...
source

I heart china.
source

This one's for my mom...
source

Mothers day brunch perhaps?
source

Cool kitchen...

Parisian style...

Pretty lady...great colour scheme

Pretty great bookmark...

Beauty...
source

More inspirations to come next week....

Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment