Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday with Bacon!

It was my little brothers 21st birthday yesterday....He's not so little anymore (taller than me, that's for sure!) and as much as I want to do a slideshow showcasing his growth into manhood while gushing about how proud I am, I will spare him the embarrassment and only share my awesome birthday meal and manly birthday cupcakes.

We started with a Jamie Oliver special that worked out just like he said...
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/perfect-roast-beef

And then I busted out the cupcakes... How do you make a cupcake manly you may ask?  You put bacon on it of course!


(Verdict: Not bad...It tasted exactly how you'd expect...so if you like bacon, you'll like these. ) 

Thankfully we didn't have any vegetarian's in the crowd!

Thanks for reading folks...

Love Desiree



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment