Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

Hello lovelies! It's Thursday already!  I'm so excited to be heading out of the city again this weekend for a cottage getaway...how exciting!  Definitely an excuse to wear my floral crown! Wanna make your  own? Check out my DIY here

 
  
Sometimes in this heat I feel like an Edwardian Lady.
 



Harley surprised me with this retro oil can for my birthday....Ladybird is going to love it! 

And then Asa and Colton gave me these cool old medicine bottles from the early 1900's...cool eh?
A painting party?  Yes, I think so...

Hey...this just gave me an idea.  I can press my plants but I could also paint them!


Nice jeans...
And a pretty little purse from James' parents... : )



Ha ha...a beard cozy, so hipster!
source

Hope you're all staying cool...

Thanks for reading!

Up next....A Canada Day Weekend Post!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment