Thursday, June 28, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

Drum roll please, it's Thursday!

Hey look, it's Lady Bird in another life!

I came across Louise Green on Pinterest and I now want to be a Milliner.

source
  
 source

 source

source

Nice rug!
source
Lace everywhere!




 : ) Gotta love a homemade card...
 Getting my Canada Day outfit ready...
 I've been waiting for almost a year to bust these earrings out!
 and a homemade accessory to top it all off...
 I was the lucky recipient to some VERY pretty Jillery for my birthday...
And they came with this lovely sentiment as well...:) to match my wolfpack sweatshirt of course! : )

I'm jumping on a train right after work to head back to the farm for an extra long weekend and this song is on repeat in my head...



and this one...



Wishing you all a fantastic weekend of fun in the sun!

Thanks for reading...
xoxo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment