Thursday, October 11, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday - Thanksgiving Edition

This week I was inspired by country drives, roasted chestnuts, cold temperatures and over-eating... 

A picturesque walk along the beach in Port Dalhousie was just what I needed after sitting in 2 hours of traffic to get out of the city!


Harley can always be counted on to provide a perfect soundtrack to a country hang out...


...and there is never a shortage of beer in these parts! These 'way too good looking people' are seen here enjoying Asa's most recent recipe... Pumpkin Ale!  It was a definite hit!
The clouds are rolling in...
The weather wasn't as nice as I had hoped but we made the most of it....

Tis the season for roasted chestnuts over the fire...

Sailor's Hill in Effingham... On a clear day you can see all the way to Toronto...




My mom and I went out searching for Rose Hips... After a few scratches and a poison ivy scare we came back winners... I have them drying in my kitchen as we speak...
I snapped a shot of my old Highschool....oh the memories...





After a beautiful fall drive we went for a walk up to a local merchant to buy some honey...




Some local goods...
My Nanny's bumper sticker... ha ha
Dinner #1
Dinner #2

Gobble, gobble! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment