Thursday, July 25, 2013

Inspire Me Thursday

Inspire Me Thursday is about to take a turn into baby land people…I just can't help it! It's kind of on my mind lately…i'm sure you understand… : )
Sooo making a pair of these!



 source
 An excerpt from my favourite Little Golden Book..."Baby Dear"
 Dutch Baby Pancakes? Whaaat are these!? When you don't drink food becomes very exciting... I used to look forward to wine on the weekends...now it's yummy treats James whips up for me! (these could be nice for Saturday morning...wink wink...) p.s I'm obviously not following my gluten free, sugar free, dairy free diet anymore...
source


LOVE THESE for the babies room!

 

source

source

Audrey Hepburn maternity style... : )

Hope you're having a nice day!
Love Desiree

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment