Thursday, January 23, 2014

Inspire Me Thursday

Hello! Happy Thursday! I hope you've all been well. Eloise and I have been having a lovely week...more and more smiles every day. Life is good.

I'm biting the bullet and shelling out for a pair of hunters...just have to decide which colour!
Precious.
So pretty.
Star pillows!
source
 I feel like my mom brain could make this project almost impossible but I think I might try it out...
 I think a collaboration with my brother and my dad is in order for this. These little stools are ridiculously cool.
source

I had a TON of these in the 90's when toddler chic was in fashion but now where do you find them? Eloise would look so cute in some vintage looking barrettes...
These ones are nicer...
  
White tights...hmmm
Great look.
I love this..gotta start sewing bloomers!

My baby is the cutest.
Naps are great.

Thanks for reading!
Love Desiree
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I used to wear those barettes! Ya all through highschool and beyond..I always got them from Shoppers. Vintage already? Haha im old. Lemme know if you cant find any I may have a few kicking around I can send you! Xoxox great post

    ReplyDelete