Thursday, June 21, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

Happy Thursday!





source

My vintage dress collection is growing...
When I go to the farm for a few days I usually come back with twice as much stuff as I came with thanks to charity shops and my Nanny who is a never ending wealth of the coolest stuff around.  This time she gave me all her old linens...some of which were hand-made by my Great Aunty Betty!  I really must do more Heirloom posts...

 So many  ideas for the flower press... it's difficult to concentrate at work. : )


EGG CODDLERS! Thanks to my Uncle Jim I am now the owner of these very pretty and very old english egg coddlers.  I can't wait for Saturday breakfast... : )
 They make a lovely edition to my tea cup cupboard...
 Value Village folks...

I'm in love with this room...James' office is in this theatre so we get to lunch here...and pretend we're a big deal... 
 
I'm also in love with this dress...

ha ha...totally...

Thanks for reading! 

Love Desiree
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment