Thursday, August 23, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

 It's Thursday already??  I'm taking another long weekend so I'm hitting the highway after work today for another weekend on the farm... gotta take advantage of  the warm temps this weekend!

Some things that are inspiring me this week?
My Mom's crafty endeavors.  First we have her fighter fish display... She still has to get a lilly of some sort to sit on the top which is going to look awesome, plus the plant will keep the water clean!  I just might have to get one of these...
She also printed these vintage looking labels off the internet and stuck them on these apothecary jars from DOLLARMA!  Good job Mom! 

This dress I got has inspired me to go gypsy chic...it's my fall look... : )


Could be a cool up-cycle for a tie...


hmmmm...a good late summer cocktail
Sparkling Apple Sangria! (wine, champagne, apples...)

I'm definitely going to collect some wheat this weekend to put around the house...






Alrighty, that's it for this week!  

Thanks for reading!

Love Desiree
xo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment