Thursday, September 6, 2012

Inspire Me Thursday

 Happy Thursday folks...

It's harvest season....and I am definitely getting some apple cider this weekend, that's for sure!  It's a three day week for me and I'm heading to the country to attend the wedding of a dear old friend of mine on her family farm.... I'm super excited! 
 This is one of my thrifty finds I was telling you about yesterday....it feels old, so who knows what it's story is.... I love the mystery behind my treasures... : )
What a cool kitchen!
I also thrifted this cute little picnic basket for two...perfect for mine and James' lunch!
It's that time of year again....MUMS are for sale! I'm going to have to hunt down some bushel baskets asap!
Oh yes...and this old tray looks perfect in my kitchen, don't you think?!
Old wedding photo's are the best...I've been inspired to use them in some crafty endeavors as of late... 
My brother Harley also has a passion for the classics, and for Heirlooms... This Mark Twain collection was passed down to him recently and he built a shelf to display them... : ) I'll get back to my Heirloom posts eventually and these will definitely be included.... : )
This shot was also taken from Harley's little abode...His banjo and acoustic guitar proudly displayed...

Ah yes...pasta.  It inspires and it comforts...I've often said that pasta for me is like a warm hug... : ) I could live on the stuff and this photo makes me want to eat!


This is my favourite new treasure... This vintage oil painting of roses finally found me... I had been searching forever and on Saturday I spotted it crammed into an old buggy out front of my local antique shop and I knew it was destined for me... I quickly grabbed it, bought it, and balanced it on my handle bars as I rode home...


Glove love...

This one is an undertaking...but I'm getting there... : )
Lake side sitting...
 Victorian fans...
 and more pressed flowers and leaves...
 James got this great little tin thing to store his bow-ties and suspenders...
 and I got this great vintage frock...
Cinema gram is  the coolest...

Have a great weekend!  Savour this season...

Love Desiree
xo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment