Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Back Home On The Farm: Eloise Does Easter

Good day fine readers...I have been trying to write this post for a week but I just haven't had time! I don't know where the days go! Eloise's first Easterwas just so lovely. Last Easter I was wishing for a baby, not realising I already had one a-brewin'. This year, she's here! Life is beautiful isn't it? We had a wonderful weekend filled with family, friends and fresh country air....Eloise was as perfect as the weather...and she was a big hit with everyone... : )

 Spring has a serious head-start in Niagara. NO FAIR.





 Those booties used to be mine. : )

 The Brothers themselves at the launch of their first ever beer for purchase. It was delicious...and Eloise slept in her car seat under the table just long enough for James and I to try it...Check out their facebook page for more updates on when more beer will be available and don't forget to head over to their kickstarter page to leave a donation and get a prize. Help a brother out!
 
 Eloise meets the sheep...
 Three generations.
 You never understand how much your parents love you until you have a child of your own.
 The ladies...
 

 

 Eloise loves to 'off-road'
 Hmmmm..prosecco,chocolate, and vintage Easter cards!? Soooo blog worthy. : )
 Eloise and Granddad catching up..
 Backyard envy




 The babes...







 I painted my toenails for the first time in over a year. I feel pretty despite the toxins leaching into my skin. Essie is three free so it's not sooo bad. ; )
 
I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. Lets see if I can come up with an Inspire Me Thursday before tomorrow. I've been having a bit of an inspiration block the past few weeks. I tried to redecorate a room and it turned into three days of painting because I changed my mind three times. James' patience astounds me.

All my love,
Desiree






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment